Monday, May 16, 2016

Religion in Every Corner - Syarra

In the U. S. there are churches.

In Morocco there are mosques.

In Rome there are churches on every block most of which are worth 3 million dollars, OR MORE!

And here, Istanbul, Anatolia, Republic Of Turkey, has mosques, and all mosques have minarets. That is how I spot a mosque, if I want to find one. Our nearest PTT (Posta Telgraf Teşkilatı or in English, Post and Telegraph Organization) is near a local mosque. Not as wide as the blue mosque, but taller then a church if you include the minarets.

Yesterday I drew a picture of a minaret that I could see in the distance.

And a mosque too.
Speakers included!
Most have domes.

Now look around your neighborhood and see what culture is there!

1 comment:

  1. I see a lot of trees in my neighborhood. But I can hear the little white country church's bell on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete