Sunday, September 13, 2015

Deep in the heart of Kenilworth - Carver

The Main Details:
We have a house in Kenilworth. And with a house, we have figured out much more. The train tickets are reserved for September 29. The flight is reserved for us leaving on the 27th, I think.
But anyway, the searching is finally done.

I will do some research on the area near our house and I thought before we were in Wynberg based on the general location thing the listings showed. But now it seems to me that, because I have the address working in Google Maps, that the general location was more general that I thought. So we are in the small, suburban is my guess, city of Kenilworth which is to the east of Table Mountain where Cape Town is north of it. We are close to transportation. The train ride to Cape Town is a little less than half an hour.
But anyway, I am very happy this is resolved.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! A roof over your heads is always reassuring. Can't wait to hear all about it and to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Will be thinking of you all in the next few days...

    ReplyDelete